Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I Enjoy Struggle!

When I heard "it's not struggle if I enjoy it!" fell out of my mouth the other day, I jumped and clasped my mouth! I was addicted to struggle and didn't even know it.

How could something be a struggle if I enjoy it? Yet my reality check tells me differently. There are still quite some struggling in my everyday life even though I've been focusing on ease and flow. You know how they say stop focusing on what you don't want . . . obviously it is not enough to not talk/think about it, as long as I still unconsciously enjoy it, I will continue to attract and manifest more situations for me to experience struggle.

I'm grateful for uncovering another misalignment to realign. When I find my day very trying, aside from reminding myself to be like the water in the river, check to see if I'm also "secretly" enjoying the struggle.

No comments: