Thursday, March 4, 2010

Simple Faith

This week I'm most grateful for the realizing that I have finally unlocked the giant inside me! It is that very daring side of me that wanted to skydive for fun!

I've been on this quest for a long time, ever since I first felt the giant presence inside me, who would have thought the key to unlocking it is to jump out of an airplane?! Now it makes sense why I have this deep seated desire to skydive despite pee-in-the-pants scared. As far as big dreams go, this one was even bigger than swimming with the humpback whales in Tonga. Today I am even more a firm believer of going after any big dreams I have, especially the ones that come from deep in my heart. It doesn't matter if it sounds outrageous, far-fetch, humongous or even incomprehensible. Especially if it seems incomprehensible.

You see, it only seems incomprehensible because my mind hasn't catch up to what my heart already knows. With every dream I lived, I realize a little more power in myself, except I won't know exactly what it is until after I have done it.

I'm most grateful for the reminder of simple faith - the trust that my heart KNOWS. That simple faith gives me the courage to follow my heart, wherever uncharted ground it leads me to.

I have already jumped out of an airplane, I could do ANYTHING.

No comments: