Monday, March 8, 2010

Creating Forward

What a very powerful concept for shifting!

Whenever I am relating to someone about my day, week or month, I don't have to do it as if I'm "recording history" as I feel it. Even when asked to tell "everything" of my experience. Because when I re-tell how overwhelm, tired, frustrated, struggling, fighting or hating what I had to go through, I unknowingly re-create those as my current reality, it is no wonder I couldn't snap out of whatever funk I was in, I kept creating it. But that doesn't mean I have to deny or suppress my feelings, it is just that I actually have a fast-forward button on my "camcorder" when I replay it. I can fast-forward my "video" to parts that I feel excited, happy, grateful and a general feeling of enjoyment. And that is "creating forward".

No comments: