Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Vibration is Directly Related to the Degree of My Aliveness

I noticed I've been experiencing a higher vibration continuously for the last 3 weeks, very high spirited and happy. I also noticed something else that is consistent in me during this period - I've been continuously following my intuition and connecting with people and sharing my excitement in whichever way that comes to mind. I realized that this spontaneous do-it-now quality is rather refreshing and seems to feed into my staying in the higher vibes. When I make myself wait around unnecessarily to experience my heart's desire, it saps away energy and drops my vibration! When I find myself in lower vibration, it would be good to check in to see where in my life could I up my aliveness at that very moment.

No comments: