Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Vital Touch of Decadence

It was hard to think about a touch of decadance when I'm over-exhausted. In fact, I didn't even realize I was heading in a downward direction until I was at the bottom of the pit. It has been a very intense couple of weeks, I underestimated the amount of my output and did not adjust my rest & recharge accordingly.

Want to stay at a higher vibrtion, got to keep my battery fully charged - I got it.

The good thing about falling off track is that in finding my way back I realized, a touch of decadence could lead to much needed vitality. A 5-min energy balancing meditation; a little effort to help my body get more hydrated; a 5-min yoga routine break in the middle of the day to breath and stretch; incorporating a quick pressure point massage to increase circulation when I moisturize my face; alternating between a hot and cold burst at the end of my shower to help boost my body's natural detox - all these require me to give myself the luxury of extra time and attention in a very hectic schedule, yet it has made all the difference because it has contributed to my vitality and the improvement of my overall well being.

No comments: