Monday, April 26, 2010

I AM The Power

I had an awesome vibrational healing experience facilitated by Astoria last weekend. He was telling me to breathe deep deep deep and let my breath out out out, let all the things no longer serving me go. I was having a hard time breathing in deep, I've been having pain at my upperback, as if I have a bend there and can't pull my breath in pass it. Then I suddenly became aware that I was waiting for him to "fix me". At that same moment I realized I AM the power and I started to muscle my way through while I consciously pull in a full deep deep breathe past that pain and keep breathing in and again and again and after a while my breathe becomes easier and the pain at my back ease off. I noticed I wasn't breathing in deeply because I was worried that I may breath in unpleasant smell, like his breathe coming out the end of the didjeridu or the incent-smelling smell of the instrument etc and that I was worried drawing in too deep a breath is going to make my dry throat hurts. Then I remembered the message from Michael earlier that afternoon and that I am safe, it is safe for me to breathe in deeply and when I did that I didn't smell funny smell and my throat didn't hurt. The energy from the vibration felt so good, and I feel so much joy in taking deep breathe after deep breathe, I feel light. Like all those heaviness inside me have been shattled and crumbled away. I feel so happy!

No comments: