Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm AWE-full

To set about manifesting something and then being utterly surprised that it manifested - how often have you done that? As I worked on consciously aligning my intentions with my thoughts, my words and my actions, I started experiencing my manifestation on a more frequent basis.

With that something else have come to my attention - each time my intention gets manifested I seem surprised, almost shocked even, that it manifested. I remember, expecting is part of manifesting. So I wonder how come I still experience a sense of surprise when my intention get manifested. I mean, I AM very excited when it manifested, I also noticed I kept saying "I can't believe this actually happens!" A lot. And that somehow doesn't sit well inside me. Then a very wise friend pointed out to me that feeling is more of a feeling of in awe than a feeling of surprised and suggested that I replace "I can't believe . . ." with "I'm in awe . . .". Once I started shifting I immediately notice the difference in my energy when I use "I'm in awe" in sharing my excitement of discovering my manifested intention.

The more I share my excitement in this powerfully allowing energy, the more thoughts get manifested which only gets me even more excited. Supercharging my manifesting engine and perpetuating it on a powerful upward spiral. I believe I've discovered the other secret to manifesting!

No comments: