Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Focus On What Matters Most

This week I’m most grateful for many more blessings, strong love, tremendous support and important realization on stay focus on what matters most to me.

There is a difference in insisting getting exactly what I wanted and recognizing when something even better has shown up instead. The difference is in the focus. Am I focusing on insisting getting exactly what I want or am I focus on the big vision? The former implies a degree of wanting to control the outcome, the latter, more of a degree of command in invoking the magic of life. This command comes from a place of knowing and trusting the deeper and bigger power that is within me and beyond my thinking.

I've submitted my application for the voluntary separation program a couple of weeks ago and just heard back last Friday afternoon it has been approved with my last day being Oct 1st. I had 48 hours to consider the offer. I was hoping for Oct 31st and I was expecting miracle so when I saw the date of Oct 1st I was disappointed. Good thing I remembered the part about don't be attached to unimportant details. Though a month's pay isn't unimportant at that moment, what is more important is remembering where my commitment lies, to my vision or to getting exactly what I wanted. You see, the Universe always knows how to get what I want to me in the fastest and easiest way, my job in manifesting is to get really clear on my asking, recognize when the Universe delivers and receive it with gratitude. It ain't my job to worry about how my asking gets delivered. So I signed and faxed the resignation agreement back that same afternoon. Trusting this would work to my greatest advantage, serving my highest good. Everyone knows it is important to focus, what we should regularly check in to see is if we are focusing on what matters most to us.

So much is happening so quickly my mind is having a hard time trying to analyze and does what it usually does - wanting to control. This actually works to my advantage, providing me the opportunity to go with my intuition. Like in letting my instinct take over more and more, trusting that my heart KNOWS.

No comments: